Baby showers are fun especially spending it with your closest friends. Held at Governor West Bay Suites and Residences, Doha Qatar. I just can't get enough of the fun and laughter that we had. Thank you is not enough to express my gratitude for giving us your time and for showering #babypetrovai with your thoughtful gifts.
Full of smiles and laughter, few photos that perfectly captures the fun and excitement for #babypetrivai from the party for my family and friends on the other side of the world.
A very simple buffet table for our lovely guests.
Organizing and decorating the buffet table is not an easy task. Thanks to the yayabels for helping me set up the decorations on the room, the decoration around the buffet table, setting up the table and food and serving our lovely guests.
Darling Dessert Table
One of my favorite elements was the dessert table, the perfect compliment to our baby minions cake, keeping your love for sweets in mind rest assured your sweet tooth will be satisfied.

I just love how this photo captured the room decoration we worked hard for.
The most exciting part, cake cutting!
The kids and kids at heart just cant wait to devour the cake. I swear! It was so hard to let go of the gorgeous cake. Best thing was being able to eat the leftover cake for breakfast the following day :)
The kids and kids at heart just cant wait to devour the cake. I swear! It was so hard to let go of the gorgeous cake. Best thing was being able to eat the leftover cake for breakfast the following day :)
Thank you so much for all the wonderful gifts and especially for coming to our baby shower and making it super special.
Last but not least. Thank you to the most wonderful man in the world! the man who showed me the real happiness in life, the man who made me feel that I'm a true woman. I love you!
Thank you to my dearest husband!




















Comments
Post a Comment