Kaufland sonnenschein box is new since I think 6 months ago. Their box is cool with a lot of interesting stuff. When you register you also get a lot of discount coupons from kaufland, or gutschein as they call it.
I want to share below the steps on how to register online:
1. First you need to go to the Familien momente page. [follow below link]
https://www.kaufland.de/aktionen/familienmomente.html
2. Click on register.
It will then lead you to the page showing the benefits you can have from joining the
Familienmomente from Kaufland.
3. Right below the registration page with all the information of what benefits you can have when you
join in as mentioned above in number 2, is registration button. You can either click on it or you
can go directly to the below link to continue your registration process.
https://auth.kaufland.net/auth/realms/kaufland-customers/login-actions/registration?code=RD-yEQHNKR8yAGmc1lml2vniQUasEuwpEgiftWMaKlw.47fb4467-e609-4f93-b199-8ca9e3e91aeb&client_id=internet-master-client
4. On this page you can enter your details like first and last name, email and password and so on.
5. Open your email and verify your registration.
After following 5 easy steps above, your good to go. If you are currently pregnant then you just have to wait for your actual date of delivery and update your child's birthday on your account and your sonnenschein box will be delivered on your post.
I'm going to share to you what I have received in below video.
Thank you for your time. Please hit like, hit the bell and subscribe to my channel.



Comments
Post a Comment